– 4th and 5th of april, thursday and friday – We were working at a spring fair with my project and I did not like it at all. There were way too many people and we weren’t organised so well, so we had to do a million last-minute things and that was exhausting. On Thursday we also went to a gala event with work, which was cool to see, but at the same time totally not my crowd. I was super exhausted after these two days. Read more »
– progress of month no. 5 – Five months into the project already and I start to notice that maybe not all the goals are feasible, so I might need to review and edit the list somewhat, which luckily I included as one of the points on the list. Life evolves and so do goals and interests, which is only a good thing. I’m not sure if I’ll already revise the list in the next month or if I’ll wait a bit, until I’m closer to a third of the project, considering I can only do this three times. Anyway, let’s get into month number five.
9. Make this place a home [01.2020] I really feel like this apartment is home, even though we didn’t change anything in the last month. It must be the party flags and lights in the living room 😉 Read more »
The theme of February: 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌. There’s no deep reasoning behind it, I just liked the aesthetic of the yellow bananas combined with the pink background. As simple as that.
In January I really failed to make an effort for the journal, which is why I also didn’t post any setup of the month. I wasn’t happy with the result of the setup and also during the month, I didn’t really do much with the journal except for writing a few times. And it didn’t look good. Read more »
– 2nd of march, saturday – During the day, I went to Bregenz with a friend for a nice walk at the lake. In the evening we went to a party in our kitchen, with some other friends too. We ended up in a bar and I had a really good time. It ended with one guy sandwiched between two mattresses having a huge piece of chewing gum sticking to his hand, trying to have a philosophical conversation. A friend stayed the night and had to leave in his Indian costume the next morning, also very funny. Sunday, consequently, was a lazy day drinking coffee and ordering pizza with the roommates. Read more »
– 2nd of february, saturday – Is there a better way to spend a Saturday than cuddling with baby goats? A tiny one of only a week old slept in my arms for an hour and it was the most adorable thing. Read more »