– day zero project progress of month no. 14 – Lately I felt like I was a bit stuck with the Day Zero Project, because there aren’t so many things you can do outdoors during this pandemic. I decided to update my list of goals, because of some major life changes coming up, and now I feel more optimistic about continuing with the project! If you’re interested in seeing the whole list, you can find my Day Zero Project 101 goals here. Read more »
In my last monthly Day Zero Project update I already mentioned that I felt very tempted to make changes in my list, but that I didn’t want to do it without thinking it through. I had the feeling that many of these goals didn’t suit my life anymore and the reason for that is that I’m moving to Spain very soon. Such a big change! Of course when I created my list of 101 goals, I didn’t count on emigrating halfway through, so there were quite some location based ones as well as goals that I already achieved but now I will have to complete them again in a new country. Read more »
– progress of month no. 13 – I felt so tempted to make a lot of changes in my list, because I feel like the list doesn’t do justice to my life and what’s coming up anymore. I did contain myself, because I want to think about it properly before making these changes. So for now it’s just a regular update of which goals I’ve completed or progressed on in the past month.
27. Read books for fun [6/25] I finally finished reading another book. A Dutch one this time, De Vriendschap by Connie Palmen. I like how it’s a story in which not all that much happens, how it’s a simple but beautiful depiction of a friendship and of two individuals. I had read this book before in high school and I’m happy this thrift store find motivated me to read it again. Read more »
– progress of month no. 12 – This month, in day zero project terms, has been strange. I spent the first half travelling to Amsterdam and Spain, the second half in quarantine at home. I thought I would’ve checked some things off the list during my vacation, but it turned out slightly disappointing. (Not the vacation, the amount of checked off goals!) But hey, I’m twelve months into the project, the first year is over already. Read more »
– progress of month no. 11 – I have to say, this month there has been very little progress when it comes to the Day Zero Project. I actually did quite some nice summer activities and enjoyed the weather, while at the same time trying not to melt, but apparently I didn’t do many things from my list. Read more »
Blog by Linda
Blog by Linda is the creative space of a Dutch girl who moved to Spain and tries to figure out her new life here. Thoughts and adventures from the perspective of a true #couchpotato.