– 1st of may, wednesday – The first of May is a holiday in Austria, which meant a day off work for me. I needed a calm day, to disconnect and to think. I took the train to Hohenems, where I went hiking to the ruins of an 11th century castle. I turned off my mobile phone and just walked around outside, taking breaks writing in my journal. In the evening, I went to a concert of Eagle-Eye Cherry with two friends, which was really nice. Read more »
– rethinking is good – Of course, making a list of goals at the beginning of the year is good, but in my ever-changing reality reconsidering them sometimes is even better. Even if that means heartlessly ripping out a page of my journal and redoing it. And that’s exactly what I’m doing here: rethinking 2020 and the goals I have for the first year of this new decade.
My life is split up into three categories, if it’s even possible to split up a life in three categories.
There’s work, the place where I spend four days a week.
There’s free time, consisting of the other three days in the week and my evenings.
And there’s the people that are in my life, throughout all the seven days.
The work should be fulfilling, the free time should be spend wisely and the people should add something positive to my life. Read more »
– 4th and 5th of april, thursday and friday – We were working at a spring fair with my project and I did not like it at all. There were way too many people and we weren’t organised so well, so we had to do a million last-minute things and that was exhausting. On Thursday we also went to a gala event with work, which was cool to see, but at the same time totally not my crowd. I was super exhausted after these two days. Read more »
– 2nd of march, saturday – During the day, I went to Bregenz with a friend for a nice walk at the lake. In the evening we went to a party in our kitchen, with some other friends too. We ended up in a bar and I had a really good time. It ended with one guy sandwiched between two mattresses having a huge piece of chewing gum sticking to his hand, trying to have a philosophical conversation. A friend stayed the night and had to leave in his Indian costume the next morning, also very funny. Sunday, consequently, was a lazy day drinking coffee and ordering pizza with the roommates. Read more »
– 2nd of february, saturday – Is there a better way to spend a Saturday than cuddling with baby goats? A tiny one of only a week old slept in my arms for an hour and it was the most adorable thing. Read more »