– progress of month no. 7 – You might think that staying at home isn’t good for the day zero project and while it is true that some goals become temporarily not achievable, there’s more time for working on other goals. Check out my whole list of goals here; there are plenty that can be done indoors!
16. Add three songs to the 3/month-playlist every month [7/33] I embedded the playlist above with my three songs of March. When I heard the first song for the first time, which is in Swiss German, I missed Austria a lot. Even though there’s a difference between the dialect of Vorarlberg and Swiss, it brought back many memories. Read more »
– progress of month no. 6 – Can we start by acknowledging that the GIFs above are very cool? I figured out how to loop them in blog posts not too long ago and it might be a new thing, just wanted to warn you. But we’re not here to talk about GIFs, we’re here to talk about the Day Zero Project and its progress. Again, I didn’t actively try to achieve any of the things on the list, which kind of sucks. Can we blame it on winter and meh weather and more of these things? Thanks.
77. Visit a cat cafe [07.03.2020] One thing that I can actually check of the list: visit the cat cafe! Not even on my own initiative, but on my boyfriend’s, because he took me there for my birthday. In case you’re wondering, that’s not the ‘very mean’ part; the ‘very mean’ part is that all cats had to remain in the cafe. I wanted to take one. (Or two.) Read more »
– progress of month no. 5 – Five months into the project already and I start to notice that maybe not all the goals are feasible, so I might need to review and edit the list somewhat, which luckily I included as one of the points on the list. Life evolves and so do goals and interests, which is only a good thing. I’m not sure if I’ll already revise the list in the next month or if I’ll wait a bit, until I’m closer to a third of the project, considering I can only do this three times. Anyway, let’s get into month number five.
9. Make this place a home [01.2020] I really feel like this apartment is home, even though we didn’t change anything in the last month. It must be the party flags and lights in the living room 😉 Read more »
– progress of month no. 4 – I was surprised I actually accomplished some of the goals of the list, in a natural way, as I didn’t focus too much on this during the month of December. I also realised I had previously forgotten to check off some things, so they’re also included this month.
– progress of month no. 3 – A few days later than supposed to, but here’s the progress of month 3. I have to admit, I didn’t follow up on too many goals during November and the beginning of December, but hey, let’s blame it on the darkness and cold okay?
17. Visit five different museums [4/5] One thing I did do in the last month of the project was visiting museums. Three museums to be precise. First, I went to the Groninger Museum with my boyfriend, because we had tickets for free that we could use until the end of the year. We had recently been there, so the only new thing was the Mundo Mendini exhibition, which I liked surprisingly much. The second museum was FOAM in Amsterdam, where I went alone. Then it still had the Brassaï exhibition (closed on December 4th), which I liked very much. Number three of the museums was the World Press Photo exhibition, which I visit every year. Impressive as always. Read more »